One Year!


From knowing to not knowing,
From wanting to not wanting,
From needing to not needing,
And Loving to not loving..
It's amazing how a year changed everything about me.
My perspective, My ambitions, My needs and wants!
It's amazing how I feel like a Zebraness between the blacks and the whites of life.
From chronically depressive to joyfully spiritual,
and from 100's of new people to sticking to the old bunch..
It's amazing how I have grown as a person in just one year.
From spiritually sleeping to waking up,
From intellectually high to higher..
It's a journey that has had many highs and lows.
again, Its amazing how I can see things clearly in just one year!
So here's to an eventful year...
There won't be any old mistakes, room for new ones..
There won't be emotionally falling for anyone who is not worth, no room.
There will be loads of loving people in my life who are actually worth it and there will be lots and lots of joy and happiness!!! I am sure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You have a brain,
so you will have a "thought"..
and I know you can type!!
Its that easy to express. :)

Followers

Total Pageviews